We all have exactly the same amount of time in a day.
- Value your time, be on time·
- Some people make their lives amazing and others go with the flow. Don’t go with the flow!
- Design your life – all aspects
- Be specific about what results you want
- Know what’s important – use your time for the things that are worthwhile
- Make time for planning / Visioning
Give some stuff up to concentrate on what’s important
- Time wasters
- People – Who steals your time?
- What slows you down? – bad computer, printer, friends…. Fix it
Delegate where you can
- Ask for help
- Train well
- Do what you say you’re going to do, do what you don’t want to do
- Cut out time wasters
- There is no right time. Start now
- Don’t think because you only have half hour you don’t have time. Start now
- Right nutrition
- Rest / Sleep
- Meditate (mindfulness)
- Clean up
- Be positive
- Be organized
- Take mini breaks
- Separate work from other stuff
- Build in cushion (don’t always be in a hurry)
Finish what you started
- Perfect or done?
- Be alright if it takes longer than planned as long as you can measure progress – factor it in
- Set yourself some deadlines
- Be in the right conversations with the right people